David Hollow – ICT4D Collective / RHUL
* The $100 laptop in Ethiopia – A case study
Nkeiru Joe – International Law department , Virije Universiteit Brussel
* Staying connected to Africa: an ecosystem approach
Ken Banks – Kiwanja.net / FrontlineSMS
* Mobiles in Africa – How technology is driving social and economic change
Nigel Waller – Movirtu.com
* How we’re creating access to basic phone services for more than a billion people earning less than two dollars a day
Sian Townsend – Google
* Conducting mobile user experience research in sub-Saharan Africa
Nick Short – University of London Veterinary College
* How mobile telephony is being used to improve veterinary services in East Africa.
Niall Winters & Kevin Walker – London Knowledge Lab
* Village e-Science for Life: Participatory Design of ICT for Rural Agricultural Villages in Kenya
Alex Petrov – Working Villages International
* Building Peace in Eastern Congo: A Village of Hope
Simon Berry – ColaLife.org
* An amazing story that shows how the convening power of the internet can turn the head of a global brand . . . and get them to act.
Martin Konzett – ICT4D Austria
* ICT4D and grass roots approaches in Africa
Dave Mason – IntraHealthOPEN
* How downloading a song can open the future of a continent.
Juliana Rotich, A J Munn, Erik Hersman,
Erik Hersman – White African, Afrigadget, Ushahidi born in South Africa
Alisdair Munn – tcg The Communication Group, trying to enhance understandning social media tools
Juliana Rotich – Ushahidi, Global Voices Online – Twitter, Mathematics, from Zimbabwe
Check also this excellent video trailer of the ICT4D movie project, which deals with mobile phone use in Zanzibar.