Experientia is hiring! Senior Service Designer
Senior Service Designer: Lausanne, Switzerland and Turin, Italy (*)
We are looking for service designers with outstanding design skills, methodical thinking, and experience in designing complex service ecosystems using a human-centered design methodology.
- 2-5 years’ experience in service design and/or user experience design
- University and/or advanced degree(s) in Service Design, Interaction Design, User Experience Design, or similar.
- An available portfolio of relevant service design solutions.
- Advanced English language skills, with ability in Italian (required in Italy), German or French also an advantage, strong visual and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in a variety of design, motion, collaboration and prototyping sw tools.
- Understanding of how and why services succeed or fail and ability to spot likely problems in strategy, positioning, customer journey engagement, touchpoints, interaction flow, or presentation before roll-out.
- Demonstrated ability to adhere to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
The Senior Service Designer will:
- Excel in human-centered methodology, participate in design research, ideate concepts and truly enjoy design.
- Understand the parameters of a design problem, and be able to create appropriate service design deliverables.
- Translate user research and usability findings into tangible designs.
- Brainstorm on innovative concept solutions around given project themes.
- Conceptualize service maps and touchpoints from early ideas to detailed solutions.
- Identify tools, resources, methods, and techniques that evolve existing approaches for the larger Experientia community.
- Work independently, or in teams and in close conjunction with the partners, to produce delightful services. Leadership qualities appreciated!
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send a motivational cover letter in English, an English or Italian CV, and possible other supporting materials to [email protected]. Your application should be accompanied by a pdf or portfolio or link to an online portfolio. We would like to see a range of final deliverables and interim deliverables created during the course a project. Please indicate your role and contribution for each project submitted.
(*) Milan-based applicants will, as far as possible within the constraints of projects, be able to conduct a few days of work each week remotely from Milan, both at home and at a co-working space.