Experientia is hiring! Service design intern
Service Design Intern: Lausanne, Switzerland and Turin, Italy
Experientia, an international experience design consultancy, is looking for service design interns for our Turin, Italy office, to support research, concept development and design.
The ideal candidate will be a holistic thinker and designer, with a systems approach to enable complex service offerings, driven by an understanding of the triple bottom line approach to sustainability. Should be able to conceptualize service maps and touchpoints from early ideas to detailed solutions.
Independent and collaborative work abilities are expected. Very good written and oral English and Italian skills. Office language is English.
The internship lasts from 4 to 6 months and is paid. We support interns in finding accommodation. We prefer interns who are available for employment afterwards.
Typically, interns help the team to:
- visualize user research insights: personas, customer journey maps, task flows, service blueprints, scenarios
- benchmark best practices
- conceptualize innovative ideas for user experiences and services
- designÂ service, user interface and interaction design solutions across multiple touchpoints
- iterate design solutions
- design interactive prototypes
- document design specifications
- apply testing insights to concept iteration
- Must be able to collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams consisting of UX researchers, interaction and service designers
- Firm understanding of user-centered design processes: methodologies, roles, tasks, activities
- Ability to translate research insights into engaging service design concepts
- Solid foundation inÂ design for behavioral change OR visual/interface design
- Concept driven: from ideation to prototyping
- Must be able to work within deadlines
- Detailed and organized
- Analytic and research driven
- Excellent communicator
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
- Each additional language is a plus
- Willingness to travel
- A degree in design, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, human factors or related field (or near completion of studies). Postgraduate students preferred.
How to apply:
Please send your resume, cover letter and a short application with portfolio and detailed process documentation of your 2-3 best projects to [email protected].