And the entire contents are available for free online.
Here are some of the recent contributions:
– Digital Green: participatory video and mediated instruction for agricultural extension [in India]
– Constructing Class Boundaries: gender, aspirations, and shared computing [based on research in India and Chile]
– A Peer-to-Peer Internet for the Developing World
– The Case of the Occasionally Cheap Computer: low-cost devices and classrooms in the developing regions
– Why Donâ€™t People Use Nepali Language Software?
– Warana Unwired: replacing PCs with mobile phones in a rural sugar cane cooperative
– Problematic Empowerment: West African internet scams as strategic misrepresentation
– Sustainability Failures of Rural Telecentres: challenges from the sustainable sccess in rural India (SARI) project
– The Impact of Mobile Telephony on Developing Country Micro-Enterprise: a Nigerian case study
– ICT in Education Reform in Cambodia: problems, politics, and policies impacting implementation