Thanks to Vodafone’s Anxo Cereijo-Roibas, I just discovered Interfaces Magazine, a quarterly magazine published by Interaction, the specialist HCI group of the British Computer Society (BCS).
Interaction provides an organisation for all those working on human-computer interaction – the analysis, design, implementation and evaluation of technologies for human use.
The latest issue is devoted to HCI and Social Networks.
Here is the table of contents:
- This issueâ€™s guest columnists
- Reflections – John Knight
- View from the Chair – Russell Beale
- Challenging HCI practice – Yvonne Rogers, Abi Sellen, Tom Rodden & Richard Harper
- Exploring the Facebook experience – Jennefer Hart
- â€˜All my people right here right nowâ€™ – Airi Lampinen
- Social software in education – Shailey Minocha
- Location based applications – Sebastian Meier & Thomas Hirt
- Evaluating location aware games – Rod McCall
- Whose job is it anyway? – Tom Stewart
- (re)Actor3 – Jennifer G. Sheridan, Nick Bryan-Kinns & Tom Lloyd
- Create 2008 – Tony Rose
- Pastiche Scenarios – Mark Blythe
- My PhD – Lorisa Dubuc
- Book reviews – Shailey Minocha
- Profile – Daniel Cunliffe
- HCI Executive contact list