The Nokia Siemens Network website and its forum site “Unite” contain a wealth of valuable articles and background papers:
- A huge amount of articles and whitepapers on basic internet access for the ‘next billion’ customers (see also here).
- An entire section on enriching the customer experience (see also here), including a whitepaper on end-user insights.
- In-depth information on the role of ICT in creating a sustainable future (see also here).
- The Connectivity Scorecard (see also here), which measures the availability of Information and Communications technologies, and the extent to which people, governments and enterprises put these technologies to economically productive use.
- The Unite Magazine section. The latest issue (February 2009 – pictured) has a cover story entitled “Putting people first: enriching the customer experience”. [Yes!]
- Finally, a series of more than 20 podcasts, including one on the cost of owning and using a mobile phone in emerging markets, and another one on ICT and rural markets (focused on India).