Push, pull or nudge
“Push, pull or nudge” is the title of a 2.5 hour workshop (video here) at the 5th European Conference on Public Communication held today in Brussels.
The workshop explored the potential of concepts such as design thinking, choice architecture and nudging in public affairs communication, and featured:
- Sean Larkins, Deputy Director and Head of Government Communication Policy, Prime Ministerâ€™s Office and Cabinet Office Communications, UK
- Runa Sabroe, Project Manager, Mind-Lab, Denmark
- Katja Rosenbohm, Head of Communications, European Environment Agency
- Fran Bambust, Choice Architect, CIBE Communications, Belgium
- Bert Pol, consultant and researcher on government communication, Tabula Rasa, The Netherlands (moderator)
More information on page 16 of this pdf.