The workshop explored the potential of concepts such as design thinking, choice architecture and nudging in public affairs communication, and featured:
- Sean Larkins, Deputy Director and Head of Government Communication Policy, Prime Ministerâ€™s Office and Cabinet Office Communications, UK
- Runa Sabroe, Project Manager, Mind-Lab, Denmark
- Katja Rosenbohm, Head of Communications, European Environment Agency
- Fran Bambust, Choice Architect, CIBE Communications, Belgium
- Bert Pol, consultant and researcher on government communication, Tabula Rasa, The Netherlands (moderator)
More information on page 16 of this pdf.