BancoSmart video: Experientia’s ATM interface for UniCredit Bank
Experientiaâ€™s innovative ATM interface for UniCredit Bank has started to roll out across ATMs in Italy, and UniCredit has created a video to showcase some of the features.
Experientiaâ€™s interface design reinvents the ATM interface â€“ making it easier to use, faster, and with more services, all offered through full touchscreen interaction. Not only is the ATM full touchscreen, itâ€™s also personalised, featuring a home page tailored to users.
The ATM offers several original features, conceived especially for UniCredit Bank, based on Experientiaâ€™s research. The main innovations include:
- Speedy withdrawal, with 3 predefined options on the Home Page based on the most frequent behaviours of the user, which the system learns over time. This cuts the time for common task completion by 30%.
- Georeferenced payment service, which organises bill payment options and filters them based on what is available in the userâ€™s location.
- Adaptive interface, with a home page that offers personalised content based on the userâ€™s banking profile.
- Tone of voice, with the creation of a coherent language in all situations, which is more friendly and direct, and provides the correct support during operations.
- Contextual support and feedback – Contextual messages and continuous feedback keep people informed during interaction, particularly in case of data entry errors or other problems, using a clear language and coherent visual support.