Experientia seeking a senior business development manager
At Experientia, we’re helping corporate and institutional clients to develop human-centered interactive services, centered around the behaviors and aspirations of people.
We are now looking to find a Senior Business Development Manager to drive business development in Italy. Together with the team, you will play a vital role in fully establishing Experientia among Italy’s top design agencies.
You will be positioned as an expert in the value that Experientia’s human-centred services can provide for key industries such as health, energy, consumer goods and services for the public. As a Senior Business Development Manager, you will build our customer relations and portfolio in Italy and ideate new projects collaboratively with potential clients.
This position is an opportunity for someone who wants to build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading businesses and organisations in Italy.
- Build our customer portfolio by driving sales activities in Italy
- Build a strong network and become a trusted advisor to leading businesses and organisations in Italy, particularly in critical industries such as health, energy, mobility, consumer goods, circular economy, public services
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders at potential customers and turn them into Experientia ambassadors
- Lead workshops and meetings with key customers to identify customer needs and match them with Experientia’s offering, including the joint ideation of new projects
- Plan and drive the sales process from initial contact all the way to contract signature
- Attend and speak at conferences and events
- 8+ years work experience
- Ability to manage client contacts on senior level
- Experience from pharma, energy, mobility, telecommunications, tech or other complex environments
- Experience in managing contract negotiations
- Strong people skills and ability to adapt to different stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent presentation skills, fluent in Italian and English
- You should be eligible to work in Italy
- Entrepreneurial and gets things done
- Likes to find innovative, smart solutions to new problems
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented
- Strong collaborator
We’re looking forward to your application!
How to apply:
Interested applicants should send a motivational cover letter, a CV, and possible other supporting materials to [email protected]. Please specify the position you are applying for.