Over 350 leading thinkers from business, government, consulting and academia from around the globe share their thoughts, experiences, dreams, visions, hopes, concerns, and passions around The Future of Innovation, providing you with insights into tomorrowâ€™s innovation agenda so that you can start acting on it now.
The content is currently only available online and is growing day by day, but eventually a book will be published by Gower in November 2009
A quick scan brought up the following articles (but there is much more):
– Christiane Drews (Virgin Atlantic Airways): The future of innovation … using design thinking interdisciplinary
– TomÃ¡s Garcia (Buenaidea): The future of innovation … the innovation university
– Josephine Green (Philips Design): Innovation – for what and by whom?
– Juha Kaario (Nokia Research Center): The future of innovation is serious fun
– Mehmood Khan (Unilever): The future of innovation is about collaboration and co-creation
– Jeremy Myerson (Royal College Of Art)The future of innovation will be people-centred
– Elke den Ouden (Philips Applied Technologies): The future of innovation: created by connected individuals
– Lekshmy Parameswaran (Fuelfor): The future of innovation begins with a story
– B. Joseph Pine II (Strategic Horizons): The future of innovation resides in experiences
– Jaideep Prabhu (University Of Cambridge: The future of innovation in emerging markets
– Marko Torkkeli (Lappeenranta University Of Technology): The future of innovation in emerging markets